Anniversary is a special day to remember and celebrate a past event that occurred on the same date of the year. The word anniversary comes from the Latin anniversarius, meaning “yearly.” Anniversary can be used to describe both personal and historical events. For example, one might say “we’re celebrating our Anniversary”, referring to a significant year in a personal relationship. Anniversary can also describe a significant event in history, such as the Anniversary of the United States Constitution.
Anniversaries are often celebrated with gifts, parties, and special events. For example, many couples celebrate their wedding Anniversary with a romantic dinner or vacation. Anniversaries can also be somber occasions, suc
Happy Birthday Mom
- Happy Birthday Mom! You are the best and I am blessed to have you as my mother.
- Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for always showering me with unconditional love!
- I can’t find words to define you, Mother. But I can only say, “You are amazing”. I love you and happy birthday!
- You’re the sweetest and most caring mother ever. I am so blessed to be your kid. Wishing you many returns of the day!
- I love you more than I could ever express. Thank you for everything you did for me. Happy birthday mother!
- Dear mother, just know that everything you do for me is appreciated more than you know! Happy birthday!
- Today is the day to celebrate someone so important in my life. My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear mom.
- I feel the most fortunate in the world to have you as my mom. Happy Birthday, dear Mom!
- Thank you mom for being the best mom and taking care of this family so beautifully. Happy Birthday, dear Mom!
- Mom, you may be miles apart from me but I can always feel your love. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday mother! I hope God blesses you with good health and you live for many more years to come.
- Dear mom, happy birthday to you and many returns of the day. May your light continue to guide us all towards a happy life like it always did. No matter how old you become, you’ll always be the same beautiful amazing lady in my eyes.
- I have the adorable mother in the world and can’t thank her enough for making me what I am today! All the best wishes for you for today and ever.
- You gave me the best life and you are the best gift from God. Life without you is impossible for me. May God keep you healthy and happy in life!
- I am who I am because of you. Without your contribution, my life would end up in failure.
- Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. You are the best and I love you so much.
- Heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart to the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. May God let your life be filled with boundless joy!
- You are not the angel who only shows up when I need you, you are the angel who never leaves my side. Your love and laughter fill my heart with a million moments of joy. You’re the world’s best Mom. Happy birthday to my amazing mom!
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, mum. Thank you for your infinite patience and for always taking care of your son in a way that no one else ever could.
- Happy birthday Mum! On your special day, I would just like to thank you for being such a role model in your daughter’s life.
- Dear mum, thank you for being my best friend. May you always have plenty of happiness, love, and everything else your big heart desires.
- A very happy birthday to you mummy. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.
- Happy birthday Ma! Thanks for loving me in a manner no one ever could. You’re a true godsend.
- Happy birthday amma! Truly you are the most compassionate and caring mother I could ever have asked for.
- Happy Birthday, maa! A wonderful woman like you deserves to be celebrated every day!
Birthday Messages for Mother
- No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You are my hero, and you are my strength. I wish you a very Happy Birthday Mom!
- It’s the day in the year to celebrate how much of a fantastic lady you are. You’re undoubtedly the best mom in the world. To me, you’re the lighthouse leading me home. I’m so blessed to be your child. Happy birthday dear mother!
- You can inspire me like no one else. I don’t need anyone else as long as I have you by my side. Many hugs and kisses to you on your special day!
- The way you keep the family united together is unbelievable. You deserve all the good things in life. Wishing you a happy birthday, mom!
- Growing up was awesome because of you. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful childhood. Happy birthday! May you find many reasons to smile today and every day.
- You’ve always been there in all my ups and downs. I don’t have words to express how much I love you. Happy birthday to you!
- You are the perfect role model for an amazing mother. The way you handle family matters and keep us all united is unthinkable. Happy birthday!
- Every year I wait for this day. You are so special to me that your presence in my life is bigger than everything else. Happy birthday, mother.
- My heart store is filled with your blessings. There is no such gift that can be enough as a gift on your birthday. Happy birthday, mama.
- Happy birthday to the most wholesome woman I know of. Your daughter loves you because you’re beautiful, both from the inside and the outside.
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Son
- Mom, whatever I am today is because of your guidance and patience. Happy Birthday!
- If there is one person who is the best and greatest in my life, it is you who is busy keeping me happy without ever thinking about your happiness. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- I am the world’s luckiest son that has a mother who supports me always even if I am hurting you! Why are you so generous Mom? Love you so much!
- Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.
- You’re the true meaning of home for me. Thank you for raising us so wonderfully. May good wishes to you on this special day of yours!
- Thank you, mom, for showering so much love on me. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday to you. May your day be spent with a smile on your face!
- Happy birthday to the woman who brought me to this world. Today I want to wish my dearest mom all the happiness in the world.
- To the one who sits in the iron throne of my heart, know that your son loves you a lot and would do anything for you. Have a great birthday amma!
- Dear Mum, on your birthday I’d like to let you know that you are a queen. And as your prince, I love you more than all the water in the seven seas.
- Mom, you’re not just an amazing parent to me, but a great wife, a reliable housemaker, and a wonderful woman in and out! Happy Birthday to you!
- Dear mum, Happy Birthday! You are a symbol of resilience, sophistication, and kindness to me. I am lucky to have been raised by someone as incredible as you!
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter
- Mom, you are the greatest blessing of my life and I’m grateful for you! Happy Birthday!
- You are someone I can always count on and look up to. Dear Mum, Happy Birthday!
- Mum, a mother’s guidance and support mean the most to any daughter, and I am incredibly thankful to be blessed with you! Warm wishes and prayers for your birthday!
- I’m the daughter of a mother whose kindness, love, respect, compassion, and care keep me alive. Have a sweet birthday, Mom!
- May we have had a different opinion, but one thing was always common and that is our love for each other. Love you Mom and have a nice happy birthday!
- You are not only my mother, my philosopher, guider and best friend. Thanks for everything and wish you a great happy birthday!
- Whenever I needed you, you were always there by my side, holding my hand tightly and supporting me! It is amazingly a blessing to have you as my Mom!
- If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!
- God cannot be everywhere, that’s why He has sent you in my life to show me right or wrong and protect me. It is a blessing to me!
- You’re the wisest and most elegant woman I have ever known in life. I would consider myself lucky If I could ever be half as elegant as you! Happy birthday to you!
- My pursuit of dreams would never find its meaning if you were not there to help me. You are the reason why I’m who I am today! Happy birthday!
- Mum, I know that I don’t always manage to listen to you and we have our differences. But, as your daughter, I definitely love you a lot. Happy birthday, Mother!
- Happy Birthday to the loveliest mother of the world! You are a true inspiration, Mom! I will forever uphold your teachings and values and make you proud!
Emotional Birthday Wishes for Mother
- I know you have everything in the world so if there is one thing I want to wish for you, it would be good health and more years to spend with your children and grandchildren. Happy Birthday Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.
- On your birthday, I wish you peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Mom.
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
- When I think about the hardship you had to go through while raising us, my eyes become teary. You deserve all the respect and love today! Happy birthday, mom!
- Dear mom, please allow me to make this day the most wonderful day of your life. A little smile on your face on this day will make me happiest.
- Your presence in my life is the biggest blessing of my life. I am who I am only because of your unconditional love and sacrifice. Happy birthday mom!
- Every time I fell, you helped me get up. You never let me miss a step, get paralyzed by fear or pass up love. I wouldn’t be who I am without you. Happy birthday, Mom!
- You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.
Short Birthday Wishes for Mom
- A goddess might be fair, but you are fairer. Happy birthday to my dearest mom!
- Happy Birthday, Mummy! Your warm hugs are enough to make my days better!
- Your smile fills my soul with happiness. Happy birthday to you and never stop smiling!
- Happy Birthday to the best mom! I aspire to be as creative, incredible, and kind as you one day!
- Happy Birthday, mom! You are the biggest inspiration and role model of my life!
- Mummy, thank you for raising me as an honest and brave person. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, mum! There’s no one else I’d rather turn to in my struggles and sorrows!
- Mom, I’m so grateful to have you as a parent and a friend. Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom
- No matter how many years to go I still love you, mom! Happy birthday in heaven.
- Happy Birthday, Maa. Your love and kindness will forever be kindled in my heart! I miss you.
- Mum, I wish you were forever here to guide me through my hardships. Happy Birthday.
- Dear Mom, Happy Birthday to you. Not a single day passes when I don’t miss your sweet voice and warm affection. May you be in eternal peace in the afterlife!
- You may have left our side on Earth, but I know that you are always looking down at us from heaven. You are my guardian angel after all! Happy Birthday!
- Mom! If I had to get the last chance to meet you I would just ask you to hug me as tight as you can. Missing you on your special day, Mom
- I want you to know that even though you aren’t here with me, I miss you every single day. Happy Heavenly Birthday mom. I love you and miss you so much.
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Mom
- If there is anything true, pure, and permanent in this selfish world, it is mother’s love. Wishing you the best!
- Your presence brings great success to my life. My only request to the creator is to always keep you happy. Because in your happiness lies my whole life.
- May God always keep you by my side mom. Because without your presence, my life is meaningless. You are the best, happy birthday to you!
- Your incredible will, hope, and determination always amaze me. May God make all your thoughts come true. “Happy Anni-Birth-Sary”, Mummy!
- My sincere wish is that may God make your every dream come true. Let’s celebrate your birthday with cheerfulness, Maa!
- May the Creator make your coming days colorful and bright and make your life more sparkling. Happy Birthday, Mom!
Birthday Quotes for Mother
- Dear Mom, thank you for being a constant source of motivation in my life. Happy Birthday!
- Mumma, your wisdom, courage, and kindness amaze me! Happy Birthday to you!
- I want to make each day as special as today, Maa. You must deserve it. Wishing you a cheerful birthday!
- You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! I am old enough now to give that to you! Happy birthday Mom!
- You’ll always be the first woman I have ever loved. You are the best mom in every way possible. Happy birthday!
- May all your birthdays be spent surrounded by the souls who admire you the most. Happy birthday dear mom!
- Your support and blessings are so precious to me and I am grateful to you for your sacrifices which are countless. Warm and best wishes for the great lady!
- Have a great happy birthday and thanks for all your hugs, kisses, guidance and support that lighted on inspiration in us!
- It’s a blessing to have a mom like you to look up to, to find a shelter when life turns upside down and to speak my mind when no one is there to listen. Happy birthday!
- You are such an outstanding lady who never fails to inspire me to do good things in life. Wishing you many more years of happiness!
Milestone Birthday Wishes (40th, 50th, 60th, 70th etc)
- Mum, I’m filled with nostalgia today. Congrats on making it 50. May you live to see many more years. Have the happiest of birthdays!
- Mum, you’ve been such an inspiration in my life. Your inner beauty, courage, and resilience never cease to amaze me. Happy 55th birthday!
- Your 50th birthday is a landmark, mum. Of just how far we have come. Thank you for being there for us every step of the way.
- You’re officially 60, Mum. It hurts, but I guess you’re getting old. May God grant me the opportunity to take care of you in the best possible manner in the years to come.
- Happy 60th birthday, Mum. I can’t ever repay your kindness Ma, but I’ll try my best to ensure that you’re happy, safe and sound in the days to come.
- Happy 70th Mom! May He bless you with good health and strong bones and may we get the opportunity to celebrate every second with you.
- Cheers to the most fantastic lady around. Let me take this moment to tell you how much you mean to all of us. Happy [40th/50th/60th/70th] birthday, dear mom!
- To me, you’re the most beautiful lady in the world. You are 50, but your wisdom is far beyond your years. Happy birthday to you!
- You’ve been around for (40th/50th/60th/70th etc) years but still look so fresh and young. Dear mom, you truly have aged like wine. Happy Birthday!
- Thank you for always showing me the right way to lead a life. Happy 50th birthday to the wisest and finest lady I have ever known!
- Happy (40th/50th/55th/60th/70th etc) birthday! May you live a thousand years to give us love and support.
Funny Birthday Messages For Mom
- Dear Mum, Happy Birthday to you! Here’s a hair dye to hide your grey roots!
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
- Mummy, I am eternally grateful to you for covering up my bad results! Happy Birthday!
- Mom, I’m luckier than the luckiest lottery winner to have you as my mother. Happy birthday Mom!
- Happy birthday to the best cook in the entire world! Your greedy son wanted to sincerely thank you for always being there to satisfy his appetite.
- Wishing you a nice birthday and want to thank you on this special day as you gave birth to a legend like me!
- Happy Birthday, Maa! Let me take your place for a week so you can enjoy my freedom!
- Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
- Dearest Mom, thanks for loving a really messy, spoiled, bratty and stupid child as same as my sibling!
- Dear mom, thank you for passing me that beauty gene that makes you look 20 years younger always. Sending you my heartfelt good wishes on this day!
- You are the symbol of beauty who never learned how to get older. I’d like to know how this ‘reversing age’ mechanism works. Happy birthday, mom!
- Happy birthday to the fantastic mom who takes all credit for my success and always blames dad for my wrongdoings. May this day return a thousand times.
There is no way to repay a mother’s contribution to her children. For that all you can just love her unconditionally. You should always try to make her happy anyway. A birthday is a special occasion when you can show your love and care to your mother and make her happier by wishing and giving a gift. Your mother deserves the best birthday wish from you. That’s a great chance to make a little contribution to all her sacrifices she’s made for you. We hope that you have to find the best birthday wishes and messages to share with your mother on her birthday and get the chance to bring a smile to her face which is more valuable than million dollars. Also, you can pick a perfect message to write on a birthday card.