Diwali wishes: Diwali is the celebration of light. Also, Diwali is the celebration of the triumph in the battle between darkness and light. It’s the triumph of goodness over evil. Hindu people across the world enjoy this wonderful night by lighting candles and throwing off a number of fireworks. The sky gets so bright with thousands of fireballs. The night is full of color when everyone decks out their homes and communities by putting up Diyas as well as Rangolis. It is best to create an Diwali wishes for your friends or family members, your relatives or someone special sending them a text message or by sending Diwali greetings. The joyous celebration of this beautiful festival is enhanced when gorgeous Diwali messages or messages are sent out.
- Happy Diwali! May this festival of joy brings more happiness to your life.
- Happy Diwali! On this festival of light, may the fireworks bring along the message of hope and success!
- I pray to God on this Diwali to bless you with peace, prosperity, and fortune. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali light up your life with numerous numbers of joy and delightful moments! Enjoy this festive to your fullest, and remember to say your prayers to Lord. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali bring new opportunities and hope to your life. Enjoy the festive to the fullest!
- Happy Diwali to you and your family. May the darkness be cast away and hopes to rejoin your life.
- Diwali has arrived to fill our hearts with purity, positivity, and kindness! Happy Diwali my love!
- Sending you warm Diwali wishes to brighten up your life. Have a great Diwali with friends and family!
- Happy Diwali! Wishing the light of the lamp brighten up your life and guide you, always.
- Happy Diwali! May this auspicious festivity washes away the darkness and impurities of the world!
- May the light of Diwali enters your life and brings you prosperity and joy. Happy Diwali.
- May this Diwali bring prosperity, wealth, and success to each one of our families. Wishing you all a great time on this holy night. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing this Diwali brings you all kinds of prosperity in your life. May God bless you with sound health and joyous moments. Happy Diwali.
- Let us celebrate this Diwali and promise ourselves to fight against all the wrongs. Happy Diwali!
- May the lamps light up your house and heart and bless you throughout the year. Tons of love!
- I wish everything that you wish for comes true. I hope you get blessed with all the happiness of the world. Happy Diwali.
- Hope all the lights of this year’s Diwali enter through the darkest of rooms and bring the brightest of light into your life. I hope you achieve all your dreams. Happy Diwali!
- Hope all the darkness of your life gets castaway on this Diwali. Have a safe and mighty Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! May the supreme light of the Deepavali lighten up your heart and make things better.
- Diwali is the occasion of joy, peace, and celebration. Enjoy and celebrate it with your loved ones.
- In this festival of light, I wish all the brightness and happiness for you. May Goddess bless you with every happy bit of the world. Happy Diwali.
- Diwali is incomplete without sweet delicacies, abundant fun, and quality time with loved ones! Happy Diwali!
Happy Diwali Messages
- Let the celebration of this Diwali bring endless joy to your life. May you have a wonderful year ahead full of new success and achievements!
- May the light of million fireworks enlighten your way for the rest of your life. Light up the candles and let the divine celebration begin!
- Let the colors of this holy night decorate your life with peace, prosperity and success. I wish you an unforgettable Diwali this year!
- May this auspicious occasion brighten up your life with happiness, joy, and peace. Happy Diwali. Enjoy this beautiful festive to your fullest.
- May the brightness of Diyas enlighten your world with endless hopes and inspiration. May this Diwali bring good health and good times for you and your family!
- May the divine and beautiful lights of Diwali lamps illuminate and brighten up your life with nothing but success, peace, and prosperity. Happy Diwali.
- Let yourself be seeped away by the joy this divine festival has brought once again. Forget your problems, for they will vanish before the happiness of this Diwali!
- Light up your world with the brightness of a thousand Diyas. Be overwhelmed by the eternal blessings this Diwali has brought for all of us!
- In the festive of lights, I wish your life becomes joyful and luminous as the lights flickering on the lamps. Happy Diwali! Eat lots of sweets and have fun with fireworks and crackers.
Diwali Wishes for Him
- The warm glow of the candles is as alluring as your presence in my life. My love, Happy Diwali!
- On this Diwali, I want to wish you good health and an enormous amount of success in life, dear. Happy Diwali, sweetheart!
- On this beautiful occasion of Diwali, I wish for new opportunities, new hopes, and new kinds of happiness for you. I love you so much. Happy Diwali.
- Thank you for making my life better by existing. I love you so much. Have fun and enjoy Diwali!
May this Diwali bring you joy, happiness and fulfill every dream of yours. Wishing you heavenly joy on this earth! I love you to the moon and back. Make sure to stay safe in this season of colors.
I hope God blesses you with bright sparkles of fireworks and confetti of love, dear. May this festive add new colors to your life and make sure to bless you in every possible way. Happy Diwali!
Wishing for the light of Diwali to touch every household and bring prosperity! Happy Diwali!
Happy Diwali! I hope this celebration blooms new hopes inside you and guides you towards a fresh start!
Wishing laughter and joy, fun, and beautiful memories on this festival of colors and celebration. I hope you will smile a lot brighter in the upcoming year. Happy Diwali, love of my life!
Diwali Wishes for Her
Darling, sending you warm greetings of Diwali. Eat all the wonderful dishes without worrying about the weight you are about to gain and enjoy every moment. I love you so much.
May the colors of Diwali add a new dimension to your life and make sure to guide you in your darkest days. I wish you a happy Diwali, sweetheart. I love you more than anymore or anything.
Wishing you a splendid and safe celebration of Diwali! Rejoice the day with sweets and smiles!
Happy Diwali and Happy New Year, love. I am praying to God to bless you and help you to fulfill every dream of yours. May you always glitter up in life like the fireworks up in the sky. Love you.
- In this festival of joy and celebration, I wish you good health, wealth, and progress in life.
- On this holiday season, I hope you will enjoy the moments rather than worrying about everything. Stop stressing out and live your life at its best. Happy Diwali! I love you more than yesterday.
- In this festival of lights, I pray all your blessings and happiness get multiplied by God. Have a safe and sound Diwali. Happy Diwali love.
- Sweetheart, may this Deepavali be good to you and bless you with grace, joy, and strength to deal with every evil thought in the upcoming year. I love you so much, thanks for everything!
Diwali Wishes for Friend
- Happy Diwali to my friends! Let us find joy and bliss under the sparks of thousand fireworks!
- Dear friends, celebrate this meaningful occasion by spreading love and laughter! Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali add new colors to your life and bring lights into your life. I am always here for you, my friend. Happy Diwali.
- Happy Diwali, my friends! May this year’s Diwali kick start good fortune, fresh opportunities, and awaited victories for all of you!
- I hope this Diwali vanishes all your worries and makes you happier than ever. Dear friend, thanks for being the light of my life and guiding me always. Happy Diwali, I love you so much.
- May this Diwali cheer you with all its attraction. Consume sweets and fire up all the firecrackers but stay safe! I miss you every day. Have a blessed Diwali, friend.
- Celebrate this festival of victory with happiness, sweets, and lights. May this auspicious festival bring you peace and prosperity in life. Have a happy and great Diwali!
- Hope the blessings of Diwali protect you from every harm throughout the upcoming year. Wishing you and your family a joyful and prosperous Diwali! May God always bless you.
- May the upcoming year help you fulfill your dreams and provide you with all that brings you joy. Enjoy the festival, and make wonderful memories. Happy Diwali bestie.
- Life with you is like Diwali all year long! So, let’s celebrate our lives together and continue to have fun. I wish you have a safe and happy Diwali, my dear best friend.
- Diwali always brings back the nostalgia of past celebrations and spreads the warmth of love and unity. Happy Diwali, dear friends!
Happy Diwali Messages for Family
- Wishing a happy Diwali for every member of my wonderful family. May God keep us bonded together under one roof forever. May she keep us all happy!
- Happy Diwali to you all! May this festival allows us to strengthen our bond, cultivate our trust and deepen our love!
- Happy Diwali to my family! I hope the goodness of this occasion brings good health and prosperity to you!
- I feel thankful for belonging to such an amazing family. You have made every Diwali in my life a special one. Let’s make this one special for you too!
- A festivity observed with the love and hope of family members is always special! Happy Diwali!
- Nothing is more satisfying than a Diwali night spent in the presence of all the favorite faces in your life. I’m grateful for having you in my life. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the most wonderful occasion for reuniting with the close ones in life. Every Diwali is an occasion for making new memories with you all!
- This Diwali, I want to take my time out to thank God for a wonderful family who supports me no matter what. I am fortunate, indeed. May He keep us safe and blessed. Happy Diwali!
- On this time of celebration, I hope all our hearts get illuminated with knowledge, wisdom, love, and truthfulness. Happy Diwali to my beloved family members; you guys are my strength!
- May God always bless us to thrive as a family and guide us throughout our life. I am forever grateful to be a part of this amazing family. Happy Diwali, everyone!
- Happy Diwali! Thank you for preparing all the amazing snacks and arranging such a great feast! May God allow us to celebrate hundreds of sparkling Diwalis together! Sending you love and joy.
- May the happiness of this beautiful holy night remain the same for the rest of the year. May all of us become blessed by the divine power of God!
- May this Diwali become the brightest of celebrations that you have ever had! I love you so much just wanted to let you know on this auspicious day. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is a significant occasion to spend a worthwhile time with loved ones, so Happy Diwali to my precious family! Wishing you a safe celebration!
Diwali Message For Boyfriend
- Happy Diwali, dear! I am sending my warm wishes wrapped with utmost love, adoration, and care!
- Happy Diwali, my dear! May the holy spirits of this festival bless our bond and grace us with strong trust, joy, and prosperity!
- Love, I pray for your life to turn as magical, as charismatic, and as flourishing as the celebration of Diwali! Happy Diwali to you!
- The candles will burn down to ashes after nightfall, but my burning love for you is eternal. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali my sweet boyfriend! May this Diwali paints your life with new shades and warm up your heart with love, peace and triumphs!
Diwali Message For Girlfriend
- Happy Diwali, my love! The beauty of this bright festival only enhances the charms you possess and the charisma you flaunt around!
- Darling, under the twinkling lights of the candles and fireworks, I promise to hold your hand through every up and down. Happy Diwali!
- Even the festival of light would have been dull if you were not here to celebrate it with me! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! May the gleams of these candles illuminate our entwined lives now and forever!
- Diwali came this year bearing the cruise of light and messages of love! Happy Diwali!
Diwali Wishes For Colleague
- Happy Diwali! Wishing you a fantastic break from work and some quality time with your family!
- Dear colleague, Happy Diwali to you! All I wish for you is to achieve the top position of your career by dint of your honest efforts and sincerity!
- Happy Diwali! May you receive the strength from the Holy spirits of this festivity and reach the pinnacle of success soon enough!
- Let this Diwali motivate your soul towards perfection and make you triumphant! Happy Diwali!
- I pray that God shower you with all his choicest blessings and fulfill all your wishes and desires. Warm wishes to you in this auspicious festival of light.
- Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Diwali! May you get blessed with more smiles this year and enjoy your life to the fullest. Happy Deepawali.
Diwali Wishes For Teacher
- Happy Diwali, teacher! I hope this celebration becomes the reason for joy and harmony at your home!
- Dear teacher, you are the source of inspiration for many of us. May this Diwali grace you with the gifts of knowledge and wisdom! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali to you, teacher! Diwali arrives to wash away the darkness of our hearts, just the way you remove the shackles of ignorance from us!
- Teacher, you kindle the hunger of knowledge within us and enlighten our minds! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali dear teacher!! I hope this festival kindles the light of love, peace, and freedom in your life!
Happy Diwali My Love Messages
- Happy Diwali my love! I wish that you are always surrounded by love and happiness just like today!
- I hope this Diwali be full of fun and good memories for you. May this divine occasion sweeten your life just like you have sweetened my life with your beautiful presence.
- This wonderful night of Diwali has become more elegant because you are in my life. May the divine power grant us many more Diwali to light the candles together!
- Diyas, Sweets and you are the perfect combinations of a wonderful Diwali for me. I hope you are having a good time. I am thinking of you on this Diwali!
- My eyes see a thousand Diyas lighting up the world on this beautiful night. But my mind knows the brightest Diya that lights up my life every day is you!
- This joyous celebration of Deepavali is incomplete without wishing you a colorful celebration at first. May this divine joy equally touch the most beautiful soul I have ever known!
- Happy Diwali, my love! I hope the spirit of this auspicious celebration accompanies you towards the empowerment of your soul!
- May the divine beauty of this night overwhelm your life with love, happiness, and bliss. May this Diwali be the beginning of a wonderful year ahead in your life!
- In this celebration of Deepavali, sending you all my warmth of love, sweetheart. Wish you a happy and prosperous Diwali, sweetheart.
- You light up my world like all these lamps of Diwali. I love you so much. Happy Diwali, may God bless you with an ounce of happiness.
- May the light of Deepavali fills your heart with joy and happiness, helps you to conquer the world, and be a better human being. Happy Diwali to you, my love.
Funny Diwali Messages
- Let the sounds of fireworks make this night sleepless for our neighbors. Let’s light up the world and let our parents worry about the electricity bill!
- I wish you a wonderful Diwali this year. Be prepared to empty your pocket because the children gang is coming to ask for money for fireworks.
- A thousand candles may light up your world this night, but they won’t light up your stupid self. The sooner you realize this truth, the better. Happy Diwali!
- In this Diwali, eat as much sweet as you can, but don’t forget to brush your teeth twice a day! And of course, don’t get yourself a person with diabetes!
- I wish you will earn more money from the elders than the money you have to give away to the youngers for buying fireworks. Have a good time!
- Finally, the night has come when you can do nonsense all night long and disrupt everyone’s sleep, but no one will say a word for this. Diwali is great.
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. I hope you will lose in the fireworks battle! Have a happy and safe Diwali.
- May this Diwali burns all the bad times and things for you and helps you enter in good time. Have a happy Diwali, mate.
Among the largest firework display and beautiful display of lamps and rangoli, Diwali isn’t complete with your loved ones. Whether you are there with them in person or not, wishing your dear ones a happy Diwali will convey the love and regards you hold for them. Even though food plays a central role along with crackers in the modern era, if you don’t wish your beloved ones on this beautiful festival, the Deepawali will not feel like it, trust me. So, don’t hesitate to tell them how lucky you are to cross paths with them in this lifetime and how much you love them with all your heart. Have a great Diwali with your family and friends. May your Diwali get as spectacular as it was for on the return of Lord Ram and his wife Seta.