Children’s Day Wishes The children’s day is very special. Being a parent, having children is among the most important things that could ever happen to you. As as a teacher, you have the obligation to teach them in a manner that makes people better individuals. Each Kid is special , regardless of religion, race, and caste. Send them off with plenty of joy and love during this day of celebration for children and be sure to teach them to be kind to others. If a child smiles God is smiling on you – take note of this. Children’s Day is a perfect occasion to reflect on the precious gifts God has provided to humanity and to send messages, wishes and prayers to show your love and affection without taking a risk.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes
- A warm wish for all the children worldwide on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
- Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!
- As parents, we wish nothing but the best for you, my child. May you always be happy and healthy. Happy Children’s Day!
- May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
- Happy Children’s Day to all my dear students. I feel blessed to serve the future of the nation.
- On this special day, best wishes to all children around the world. Happy International Children’s Day 2021!
- Every child should grow with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little one’s happy and healthy.
- A very happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
- Thank you for making our lives extraordinary. Happy Children’s Day, baby. We love you so much.
- The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
- Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
- To my lovely students, I wish you all the very best in the long run of your life. May you grow up as a fantastic human. Happy children’s day to my dear students.
- If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
- Children are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children’s are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this international children’s day.
- Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Here’s wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy International Children’s Day!
- May the innocence in children’s hearts make this world a better place. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
- May the innocence that they hold stay forever in their pure heart and bring the best out for each and every one of them. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
- Children’s are the future so nurture them right. In the end, they are the one who’s going to bring change to the world and make it a better place. Happy Children’s Day!
- Never let the kid in yourself die and make sure to take care of it whenever needed. Your kinder heart would make everything better. Many happy wishes for the children’s day.
- Teach the children how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds, it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and they are beautiful in their way. Happy Children’s Day!
- On this Children’s Day, promise that you will guide your children towards becoming better humans. Happy Children’s Day!
- Let your child feel unique on this day because they are a blessing to all. Happy International Children’s Day!
- Childhood is an enchanting vista, endless fun, an age of creativity, an artistic journey, an ode to love. Happy Children’s Day!
- Never stop crying, playing, or laughing; it’s just a part of your childhood that you’ll never forget. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are a gift from God. Let’s give them a better future. Wishing you a lovely Children’s day.
- Children always teach us that every smallest thing can make us happy. Happy Children’s Day to all the children out there!
- Let’s promise ourselves to make this world a better place for the children. Best wishes to every child!
Children’s Day Wishes From Parents
- When we look at you, we feel so happy and blessed. May happiness always surround you. Happy Children’s day!
- Happy Children’s Day. May you start every day with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.
- Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our hearts. All the charm and joy of this day are for you. Happy children’s day!
- Thank you for adding so much to our lives. Baby, have a wonderful Children’s Day.
- Having you as our child is nothing but a pure blessing from the Lord. Hope we get to nourish you and make you a better person. We love you so much. Happy Children’s Day, dear.
- To me you are the most precious blessing that I could have ever asked for. Thank you for making my life worth living. Happy Children’s Day, my dear. I love you so much.
- All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. Happy children’s day my dear!
- Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
- We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
- On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy children’s day!
- You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day 2021!
- Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles to your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy children’s day!
- With just a little smile, you will lighten all of our aches and pains. Happy Children’s day, my boy.
- We promise to make this planet a beautiful place for you as parents. My child, have a wonderful Children’s Day!
- We may be your parents, but we learn a lot from you every day. Happy Children’s day, sweetheart!
- You are the greatest treasure of my life. Without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous children’s day! Love you so much.
- On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you nothing but great happiness. May you have a bright future with every ounce of happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day, my baby!
Children’s Day Wishes From Teachers
- You are our greatest treasure, and I’m proud and happy to serve myself to you, my students. Wishing my students a happy children’s day. May you tackle all the obstacles in your life.
- Let us all rejoice in our children’s innocence and purity on this very special day. Make them feel special in every way we can. Happy children’s day!
- May you grow to be something we were never able to be. Go beyond all of our standards. Happy Children’s Day!
- I can never be a good teacher without you, my dear students. Happy Children’s day!
- Happy Children’s day! I’m honored to have you as my students. Wishing you a bright future.
- Children are God’s most wonderful creation; they bring joy to all in every season. Happy International Children’s Day!
- Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy children’s day to every child in the world!
- Your children need more time from you than the gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy children’s day!
- Children should be taught how to be a good human beings rather than be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
- Every child is a blessing. Each one contributes in their own unique way to make the world a beautiful place. I hope all my students have a happy children’s day.
- On this Children’s Day, pledge to your children that you will help them develop into better people.
- No child deserves to stay uneducated and unprivileged. Treat them as an angel from heaven. Happy Universal Children’s Day!
- May your childhood be full of joy, and may you grow up as a strong and meritorious person.
- We may be your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
- If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be a good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know-how to demand with all his might what you want.
- Children should be taught how to become a good human being and it’s our utmost duty to ensure it. Happy Children’s day dear kids! Hope you become kinder and wiser over time.
- It’s our utmost responsibility to make this world a safe place for the children so that they make it a better one. Happy Children’s Day, amigos. Love you, always.
- Children’s are the world’s most valuable resources. They are great imitators so give them great things to imitate! Children need models rather than critics. Happy Children’s Day.
- Even though we may be your teachers, we have lots of things to learn from you. Thank you for teaching us daily how to live life at its true meaning. Happy Children’s day, kids.
- You’re like a shining star in the sky full of possibilities. Wishing you all the very best on Children’s day!
- You are our great treasure and future. Happy children’s day, my dear students.
- It is our main purpose to make the world a better place for children so that they can make positive choices.
- Children are born zen masters; every moment is a new adventure for them. Happy Children’s day 2021!
Children’s Day Quotes For Instagram Captions
- Today’s children are the future nation so let’s teach them how to be good humans. Happy Children’s day.
- A child is full of hope and dreams. Only they can make this world a beautiful place.
- Every child reminds us that the earth still has some innocent souls. Happy Children’s day!
- Being around children heals the heart. Have a wonderful children’s day.
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
- If we hadn’t grown up, life would have been so much easier. Happy Children’s Day!
- May this innocence and purity of a child’s soul last forever. Wishing a delighted children’s day to our future!
- There are only two lasting gifts we should give our children: roots and wings. Happy Children’s Day
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
- Children are the best creation of God; they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
- May your childhood be filled with happiness, joy, and good memories. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
- Every child is beautiful and talented in their way, and we love you all. Happy Children’s day!
- Many smiles can be attributed to children. Let us preserve them and their youth. Happy Children’s day!
- You have no idea how fortunate you are if you are surrounded by children. Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Quotes
- “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” – Jess Lair
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Seven things every child needs to hear: I love you, I’m proud of you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, I’m listening. This is your responsibility. You have what it takes to succeed.” – Sherrie Campbell
- “Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.” – Pam Brown
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
- “Teach your children they’re unique. That way, they won’t feel pressured to be like everybody else.” – Cindy Cashman
- “To every child – I dream of a world where you can laugh, dance, sing, learn, live in peace and be happy.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Haim Ginott
- “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
- “History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
- “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “A child can teach an adult three things… To be happy for no reason. To always be busy with something. And to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
- “A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice, but as yet unstained.” – Lyman Abbott
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
Funny Children’s Day Messages
- There should also be a parent’s day because they babysit all year around. They deserve a national holiday.
- Children are the carriers of our dreams for a better future, so don’t just offer them chocolates. Please provide them with good education.
- Children’s are the beautiful flowers from heaven that soon will spread their beautiful fragrance in this world. Love them to the fullest! Happy Children’s Day.
- On this Children’s Day, seize your moment and celebrate as a child. Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy freedom, and enjoy the thrills. Have a joyous children’s day.
- All the best childhood memories are filled with joyous moments and little mischievous moments. Forget about your aging and enjoy being a kid again. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children’s gives us access to become children again around them. So, treasure them and give them some taste of adulthood and make them cry. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children allow us to return to our childhood. So treasure them and make them weep by giving them a taste of adulthood.
- Children’s carry the hopes for our brighter future, so don’t spoil them with chocolates only. Please give them proper education and help them build the world. Happy Children’s Day.
- Every book is a children’s book – if only he can read. And remember, a child can always ask questions that even a wise man cannot answer. Beware! Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
Children’s Day Quotes For Facebook
- Wishing all the amazing children a happy children’s day! May your smile on your face never fade away.
- Childhood is one of those things that you can never get back. So enjoy your childhood to the fullest!
- Kids, there are no words to describe how special you are to us. Come on, let’s enjoy this day with fun and laughter. Happy Children’s Day!
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers and jolly time for everyone because it’s Children’s Day, May the love and laughter always stay on every child’s face! Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood means fun unlimited. The bounteous shower of love and care. Realm of imagination. The joy of growing up. Happy Children’s Day!
- Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. Happy children’s day. God Bless.
- They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet, But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day!
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.
Children’s Day Wishes For Whatsapp Status
- May your child’s heart remain pure forever. Happy National Children’s Day!
- Today reminds all the children how amazing and extraordinary they are. Happy Children’s day!
- We are the future, The hope for a brighter tomorrow. We, the children of the world, are symbols of promise and potential; Happy Children’s Day!
- Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up? Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
- When I was little, I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
- My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- When we are old and failing, childhood memories can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- A smile on a child’s face is the most valuable thing in the world. Every child in the world wishes you a Happy Children’s Day.
Children are the most beautiful creature of God, and the most joyful time for every person without any doubt is their childhood. Childhood is the happiest time cause this period of life is tremendous. We should be more careful about our children and should provide them with a better world. During this happy children’s Day, you may wish your children and childhood friends these happy children’s wishes and quotes. Let them know how important and treasured they are. Don’t be late to share! Happy Children’s Day 2021!
happy children’s day 4,133 318,064
children’s day wishes 3,808 160,261
children’s day quotes 5,847 149,918
happy children’s day wishes 1,776 61,128
childrens day quotes 1,490 28,373